Changes to our business for 2016
2015 was a great first year for our business. However, many major changes happened within our agency.
So let’s talk about these changes:
The first major change is our mindset and process in which we approach a project. Early last year at the start of MH Web Design our focus was to deliver a great looking website for our clients. Although our clients were very happy with our work, we quickly realized that this approach would not help their business grow online or set us apart from the competition. For us this was very unsatisfying. So we went back to the drawing board and came up with a new plan and approach where we started focusing our efforts on results. Our clients may come to us wanting a website, but underneath that “stated need”, typically lies a deeper need or problem in their business, such as wanting to increase sales or leads coming into their business and so on.
Our process consists of 4 primary steps.
- Introduction: This is our chance to get to know one another and make sure that we are a good fit to work with each other.
- Discovery: A series of scheduled meetings where we deep dive into your business. Our goal is to better understand your business, your customer, your market, and your competition.
- Solution: The solution presentation is our chance to present you with everything we uncovered in discovery and provide you an effective solution and options.
- Proposal: The proposal is our binding project agreement which protects both parties. The proposal will outline the entire scope of work for the project.
By utilizing this process we are able to offer real solutions for our clients and help build their business online. Using the latest in tracking technology we are able to track conversions, sales, traffic, and much more. This enable us to make modifications to ongoing advertising, page design, and much more to influence the actions of our clients users to increase sales and conversions.
Over the course of 2015 we have expanded our team to a total of 13 members. Total of 4 web & graphic designers, 6 coders and developers and 3 admin team members. With over 20 years of industry experience between us all, there is nothing we can not handle. To meet the team, click here.
With the start of 2016 we have many high-end services we offer our clients.
- Website Design
- Strategy Development
- Search Engine Optimization & Internet Marketing
- eCommerce Development and Management
- Mobile App Development
- Graphic Design
- Print Media Design
- Photography & Videography
For more information click here.
2016 should be another great year and we look forward to building new relationships and partnerships. To get started with a project with us, Click Here or call 1-855-273-2338